Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rendering Study Finals- outside ground floor studio + 4th Floor studio

Ground Floor 1pt. perspective + rendering

4th floor studio 1pt. perspective + rendering

In exploring and furthering my practice in rendering I drew two perspectives and rendered based off of what I think would make a good space. The ground floor rendering shows how the actual space looks with material focus where as the fourth floor building show the space but with different colors and rendering. Choosing to do one of both allows me to practice and train the eye to see what colors go well together and to see shades and lighting differences between the exterior of a building and the interior spaces. I feel like this assignment has definitely helped me to focus on what is most important when rendering and how to make the space look real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment