Thursday, April 28, 2011

One Point Perspective of Studio Building - Ground Floor entrance



In the one point perspective study, we were given a set of locations within the studio in which we had to chose one to further our knowledge and practice with one point perspective. For this study I chose the hallway in ground floor. This space appealed to me because of the lighting, highlights in certain spaces, and the drawings that paint the walls. I wanted to recreate this space so that I might one day remember a hallway I take everyday while getting my architectural degree, while also focusing on the importance of lighting and value the space has. The drawings are the center of my drawing because that is in fact the most important thing in the space that everyone talks about and remembers; it is what gives life to the space. Adding scale figures also gives life to the space as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment