Saturday, January 29, 2011

Color Week

This past week we had color week in both studio and design visualization. Throughout the week we learned how to train out eyes to read color as well as learn about color theory. As the week went on, we progressed in daily assignments which gave us an overall composition of color. In the pictures below you will not only see my color week compositions and what I learned and accomplished, but also what the class learned as a whole. The wall we filled as a class is a perfect representation of what color week was all about.

The Color Wall



My Color Creations:
My Color Palette that I will use the rest of the semester

projects #1 and #2 (mixing two colors)

project #3 (mixing two colors four times)

project #4 (mixing three colors)

 project #5 final (composition of the seasons using color palette)



No comments:

Post a Comment